Sunday, January 15, 2012

"The Map" as of January, 2012

I thought I'd had a pretty good handle on the historic bridges of Connecticut. Photographing them seemed like something that could happen in the coming year... And then this morning I came across CT's Historic Highway Bridges, which had all of my bridges on the list, as well as dozens of others I'd never heard about. Some of them are not that far away, either.

The Map doesn't contain these new bridges yet, and doesn't contain the bridges out of state that I've photographed. The bridges with green dots are those I've photographed and will blog about in the coming months. The bridges with red dots are those I'm going to get to sometime. Some of the bridges, especially the closer ones, are going to wait until bicycle season.


No comments:

Post a Comment